- Feel more at ease and comfortable around your daughter-in-law.
- Change how your daughter-in-law perceives you.
- Begin to feel like a family - maybe for the first time!
- Get the respect you deserve from
- Feel more comfortable and at ease around her.
- Create a relationship with her that works for you.
I've Been Featured on These Media Channels:
Programs & Offers
Come On In... Help for You is Right Inside
Confidently change your poor or painful relationship into a manageable, or even comfortable one... check out my programs and offers to see how.Learn How
Do Mothers-in-Law really need to apologize?
October 21, 2014
Are you at your wits end? You’ve apologized over and over to your daughter-in-law, but it doesn’t seem to matter. She’s still upset with you. You did what she wanted – you apologized, but it doesn’t seem to be enough. It’s never enough!Read Full Post
Take a look at this week's MIL-DIL Relationship Tip or click below to view previous ones.View Past Video Tips