- Feel more at ease and comfortable around your daughter-in-law.
- Change how your daughter-in-law perceives you.
- Begin to feel like a family - maybe for the first time!
- Get the respect you deserve from
- Feel more comfortable and at ease around her.
- Create a relationship with her that works for you.
I've Been Featured on These Media Channels:
Programs & Offers
Come On In... Help for You is Right Inside
Confidently change your poor or painful relationship into a manageable, or even comfortable one... check out my programs and offers to see how.Learn How
Is Your Son Pulling Away? Reasons He May Be Doing So – Part 2
April 8, 2014
In the last blog post I wrote about Janice and her son Peter. Janice was struggling with the changes in Peter’s behavior toward her. She was convinced that these changes were the result of Peter’s wife...Read Full Post
Take a look at this week's MIL-DIL Relationship Tip or click below to view previous ones.View Past Video Tips