- Feel more at ease and comfortable around your daughter-in-law.
- Change how your daughter-in-law perceives you.
- Begin to feel like a family - maybe for the first time!
- Get the respect you deserve from
- Feel more comfortable and at ease around her.
- Create a relationship with her that works for you.
I've Been Featured on These Media Channels:
Programs & Offers
Come On In... Help for You is Right Inside
Confidently change your poor or painful relationship into a manageable, or even comfortable one... check out my programs and offers to see how.Learn How
I Hate My Daughter-in-law, Now What Do I Do?
February 24, 2014
How many times have you said, “I hate my daughter-in-law?” Usually we say it in the heat of the moment to our spouse or a friend after we’ve had an incident with her. And in that moment it seems to express our feelings to a tee...Read Full Post
Take a look at this week's MIL-DIL Relationship Tip or click below to view previous ones.View Past Video Tips